Is this really back?
Well, kind of. I can't promise that I will always manage to blog as often as I'd like but a part of me can't help but want to get a few bits of stuff off my chest about the industry.
To be frank, I expect the usual same few people only will be interested in this and maybe the odd person on Adultforum. Anyhow, for anyone who gives a crap, here's a quick rundown of your boring author's industry adventures/industry-influenced life since he last posted:
- Despite numerous predictions by all kinds of people who know some or (rarely) all of the background behind how my friend Erin and I met (by now anyone who knows anything about this blog should remember her being the ex-WL who I met as a client that wound up being my real life colleague), we still have a terrific friendship.
- L (a younger WLthat I met first as a client and then became somewhat friends with) has, as far as I am aware, left the industry and cut off all contact with me and everyone connected with it. I personally enjoyed our mutual encouragements and "pick me ups" when life got awfully tough for both of us for a period but there was ultimately little glue that held our friendship together. I still wish her well.
- I am still punting but tending to stay more behind the scenes when it comes to the NZ industry's leading discussion forum.
- I still haven't managed to hold up my promises to various people in the industry to either get in touch or communicate more. Sorry - my life will get less busy soon. I promise to actually engage more.
- Erin might be convinced to come along with some more contributions but for now it's likely that anything which feature us will be solely written by me but read by her for approval before being posted. She has real life priorities
Next post: what a gym trainer got me thinking about the lack of trust in the industry.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are welcome and encouraged. I however reserve the right to delete any abusive and ignorant comments. In addition, if you have any rant and raves to make against what is a legal industry in my country, please take your comments elsewhere.
Otherwise, have fun.