Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Claims as to intelligence by escorts

"I am an intelligent, University educated...."


This post doesn't really fit in with the theme of my blog but I feel like a slight change, so here it is.

A simple, perhaps controversial, and probably subjective observation

In my experience, there is often a distinct correlation between a worker's open claim as to her intelligence in a NZG ad or Adult Forum post and my own observation of the exact opposite. It is of course entirely possible that my observations/conclusions at issue are inaccurate. 

What has been your experience?



2 comments:

  1. I think it depends on where you go looking and the individual concerned but the ones I've known have been genuine with their qualifications as well as the stories of the twists & turns on life's grand adventure that led them to a career in prostitution rather than the career of their training.

    I can't remember one where the answer to that wasn't a combination of money, independence with a sprinkle of "shit happens"

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and encouraged. I however reserve the right to delete any abusive and ignorant comments. In addition, if you have any rant and raves to make against what is a legal industry in my country, please take your comments elsewhere.

Otherwise, have fun.