I just want to take a quick opportunity to clarify one issue regarding the mentioning of working/ex-escorts on this blog by working name. Readers will note that I generally do not refer to them by their full working names. This is for three reasons: (1) I do not wish to be seen as actively promoting "favourite" providers or those with whom I get along; (2) sometimes non-attribution of source of information (which these providers are otherwise happy to share generally) is requested; and (3) where in my judgement it would benefit all concerned if there is no direct mentioning of the person's working name. In a world full of deluded punters and, unfortunately, the odd provider also, it simply isn't wise to engender speculation like "How come this punter gets to talk to [insert name] when she doesn't reply to my texts!" etc.
This policy is obviously somewhat fluid and there is one predominant exception. I will mention by name escorts like Yana whose blogs I will often refer to and I will also refer to escorts by name vis-à-vis their publically available and well-known stances/information as expressed by them on places like AdultForum.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are welcome and encouraged. I however reserve the right to delete any abusive and ignorant comments. In addition, if you have any rant and raves to make against what is a legal industry in my country, please take your comments elsewhere.
Otherwise, have fun.