Back
For anyone that cares, I have decided to resume writing this blog. What initially made me stop last year was that I simply wasn't able to devote sufficient time to it and, to be frank, when I compared the meagre content that was being put forward compared to the other great blogs I linked to, the modest part in me simply said "You're wasting your and everyone else's time!"
I have since had a change of heart. No, it is unlikely that I will ever be able to blog as prolifically (and much less with the same insights) as those other bloggers but I still hope to contribute in some way and bearing in mind in particular the fundamental themes that this blog was intended to address. See the first ever post of this blog if you want to know more.
Hopefully this blog can henceforth provide some worthwhile reading for those who choose to come back.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are welcome and encouraged. I however reserve the right to delete any abusive and ignorant comments. In addition, if you have any rant and raves to make against what is a legal industry in my country, please take your comments elsewhere.
Otherwise, have fun.